1. To express initial interest in enrolling your child at Eton Academy, please fill in the register interest form.
2. Next, after filling out the application form sent to you, you will be required to pay a £50 registration fee. This covers administration costs and confirms your application to Eton Academy.
3. Eton Academy teaches its classes in English. For this reason, prospective students are required to present proof of suitable English language ability or to take an online English level test which we can provide.
4. You will then receive a tuition invoice for course fees, aligning with your chosen payment plan.
5. Once your child’s application has been finalised and their enrolment has been confirmed, they will receive their school timetable and a welcome pack containing all the information they need to know about beginning their studies at Eton Academy.
6. Every student is invited to attend a live welcome session with our teachers and staff so that they can be formally introduced to the school and so that they can comfortably settle in.